The Position Summary
- Title: CRO Data Specialist
- Location: Remote. Asia Pacific timezone
- Remuneration: Up to $7,000 AUD per month for the right candidate
- Reports to: Managing Director, Frederic Chanut
- Works on: Company’s clients and projects
- Key objectives: Contribute to and grow our conversion research and testing services.
- Experience required: Extensive CRO experience and excellent analytical skills. Ideally, you’ve already done some of that work for a B2B business or even a previous agency.
We are a digital analytics Agency and we are very good at Analytics, SEO, CRO, Data Science. Find out more about our services
Our motto: Traffic is nice. Revenue is better.
We have the most fun doing it in competitive environments such as finance, education, jobs, insurance, automotive and many more.
We strive on being an extension of our client’s team and providing tailor-made, return-focused work.
We are picky about the clients we bring on-board and very protective of our reputation. We won’t engage with a firm unless we believe we can make a difference to their business and help them Get Stuff Done!
This stops us from taking on board demoralising projects and having us hating our jobs and our clients.
We think the current agency model is broken and we really believe we can build a better alternative. But we need great people to help make this happen and that’s where you come in!
We are a bootstrapped company, we grew exponentially in the last few years and now seating at 60 people working with us.
We are built to be remote from day 1, but if you want to say ‘Hello’, our office is 78 meters from the beach in Sydney. Make sure you bring your swimwear!
We are looking for a passionate Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist to join our growing team. The CRO Specialist will work on multiple client projects in support of our broader team to contribute to and grow our conversion research and testing services.
You will need a mix of creativity and strong analytical skills to identify website optimisation opportunities for our clients. You will support to develop and execute strategies and help turn those ideas into an optimisation and testing plan.
You should have enough statistical and analytical abilities to help us understand data in a way that results in actionable suggestions for our clients.
If you have a great understanding of how traffic and audiences are built, of what it takes to incrementally drive improvements to UX and CRO for lead generation and for online sales, we want you!
You’ll have a data-driven approach to optimisation, with a solid technical understanding of web analytics and CRO tools, your day to day activities will include:
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data including web, CRM, user testing, polls etc.
- Use your findings to present actionable recommendations and test ideas to drive the best possible user experience
Interpret data, identify key findings, and make recommendations based on testing results.
- Understanding customer journeys and struggles through analysis like purchase funnel analysis and heat mapping
Identify potential areas of improvement on the website based on Adobe/Google Analytics data
- Help define and recommend measurements, strategies, and reporting using data to drive valuable business decisions
- Collaborate with CRO team on strategy, testing roadmaps and test hypotheses
- Support in designing A/B and Multivariate tests including quality assurance process.
- Monitor and continuously evaluate your ideas and designs through development and production phases
- Effectively communicate and demonstrate your ideas and concepts to all stakeholders, this could include both technical and non-technical audiences
- Must have experience running analysis using web analytics tools like Google Analytics (Adobe Analytics will be a plus)
- Passion in understanding user behaviour and pain points using data
- Experience in extracting and interpreting tests
- Must have a good understanding of CRO framework
- Excellent analytical skills
- ability to clearly communicate data
- Detail oriented & organized
- Willingness and ability to learn
Attributes and behaviours we love to see
- A can-do attitude
- Ownership of your work
- Creative in context
- Results orientated
- Collegiate and supportive
- A sense of humour
What we offer you
Career progression is based on your ability to deliver and drive ideas and difference for both the client and the company, not your ability to play politics or by the cut of your suit (in fact, we have a no suit policy).
A highly collaborative remote working environment, where teamwork is championed, and ideas shared – you will be someone who is unafraid of contributing ideas and happy to work as part of a remote team and in exchange for your hard work, we can give you a unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing business to achieve your lifestyle goals.
We even fly the team each year to our awesome TrustEDConf event. The last one was in October in Borneo.
An important point that is often overlooked: you will be truly part of a team. For most remote workers, you can easily feel isolated from what’s happening in the business. We take good care of our teammates. So much so that a person who joined our team late November told us recently that she has felt more part of a team, than when she was working in an office.
Don’t take our word for it. Check what our teammates are saying on glassdoor (yep, 2 reviews are not great, but most are).
The Application Process
- Fill up the form. Submission is generally reviewed within 3-5 working days.
- Submit the answers to our short pre-interview assessment.
- Do some short tests (typically 1-3 hours max), live case scenarios giving you an opportunity to see exactly what we do and how we do it
- Review of tests
- Interview with CRO Lead and Managing Director
- Offer and Contract drafted, review signed, Happy dance ensue
Now, here is step 1, time to tell us a bit about yourself.